My faithful Inca Tech Claymore.

I have owned this amp since 1993 when I purchased it from a work colleague secondhand for £60!! I have never had any major issues with it and have only changed the source selector switch following advice on this forum. Other than that it is totally original I believe. I wnated to know what mdel it is and how much it is worth upgrading it to some newer components. How much sonic improbvemnet is to be had on soemthing that is already pretty amazing? Here are some photos of it. Serial number ends 4003 but I cannot make out the first digit. 

Comments

• Colin will advise on this I’m sure.
  • Definitely one for Colin.
  • Hi it is a ISS6.
    I have on a few PSU caps and diode and upgrade the fets.
    there is a few folk on chews that have had there claymores updated and i hope they will tell you there stories.
    best col  pm me
  • AntiCrap said:
    Hi it is a ISS6.
    I have on a few PSU caps and diode and upgrade the fets.
    there is a few folk on chews that have had there claymores updated and i hope they will tell you there stories.
    best col  pm me
    Hi Colin. I have PM'ed you on another forum (Seca). But I can message you again if you don't see that? Kind regards Paul
  • OK I am a bit forgetful so PM me again.
  • I’d do the Col’s  mosfet and cap upgrades, plus whatever else Col suggests. Col did my early iss late last year and it’s fantastic. Remember these are 80’s amps and caps are near certain to need replacing.