Quadraspire Q4 shelves & columns FS

edited March 2011 in For sale
I have 4 Quadraspire Q4 Shelves in Oak, 590x395mm, +
14 Black Columns 19x100mm.
All previously used for a Naim/Avondale system, so the colour has aged & there are some minor marks where equipment has been moved around on the shelves, though nothing major.
I don't have the spiked feet or top caps, though these can be bought from Quadraspire if needed.
I live near Stansted airport, local collection preferred due to weight & cost of P&P, but freight could be arranged, cost tbc
I think new, the cost would be approx £350-400,
so looking to sell for £150.
Matt. 

Comments

• Hi Matt - I'm very interested in these, especially as we've just 'gone oak' in our living room. Would you be able to send me some pictures please - the photos on the QS website aren't a lot of use!

We've got 5 shelves (and columns to fit them together) of maple QS4 at the moment so your oak stuff would be replacing that.

Thanks,

Richard.
  • Hi again Richard.
    As I said on the other forum, if you pm me your email addy I will send you some pics.
    Best regards
    Matt.
  • Matt,

What are you replacing the QS with ?

Dave
  • Hi Dave,
    A FRAIM!!! 

No, only kidding mate, as if!!!
    When I changed from the" Naim/Avondale/toooo many boxes" system to the now simpler & better system, I've got all these left over. They've been up in the loft for a while & I'm just not going to be needing them.
    See ya soon
    Matt.
  • Columns are now provisionall sold.
    Shelves still for sale. I'd rather sell them here for a bargain price than stick 'em on the 'Bay.
    Matt.
  • Now all sold.
    Matt.
This discussion has been closed.