For Sale: Pair Naim n-SAT speakers & stands

edited May 2011 in For sale
For sale, my much loved pair of Naim n-SAT speakers with Naim n-STAND.  The speakers were bought from Basically Sound & Vision, Norfolk, and are finished in cherry.  They are in mint condition and perfect working order.  They come with their protective bags, with manual and original Naim box.  A matched pair, they are serial number 235787. The speakers have impressed me from the off, they are very addictive and easy to position.  To my satisfaction have responded very favourably to every upgrade.  They deliver a surprising amount of well controlled bass and like wall proximity to achieve this at its best.  The n-SATs are the modern day Linn Kan, but considerably better. 

The n-STANDs were also obtained from Tony at Basically Sound and Vision and are in excellent condition.  They have a couple of tiny rubs to the corner of the base plate.  These stands will flat-pack as they are assembled with hex-bolts, but I do not have the boxes for these.  They will be properly packed if shipping required.

Asking price is £450, paypal "gift", direct bank transfer, cleared cheque, delivery at cost if required.  I can demo these speakers in Nottingham on the end of a Mac/Dac/Starfish/dual-mono NCC200 system.  Collection preferred but will consider courier.
Photos below:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.