Football Season 2010/11

2»

Comments

• Matt,

Scotty got injured as well today.......which aint gonna help our cause !    
    :-w
  • Arry reckons we may see a miracle tonite ............wot you mean hes gonna stop twitching  ??            :-))
  • edited April 2011
    Oh dear i now fear the worst      :-(
  • We are SOOOooo fu**ed.
    Can't see us getting much out of the next couple of games, & then some "critical 6 pointers" after that.
    Our defence is unbelievable & without Scotty, the drive just isn't there. If it's a proper Achilles injury, I can't see him making a decent comeback until its just too late, in which case, I can't see him staying at the Boleyn/Stratford if he wants to keep his international status going.
    So, have we seen him in a WHU shirt for the last time ???
    X_X
  • Probably mate....probably   =((   best / only player we have IMHO.

Very embarassing and low day on saturday not just on the pitch but off it with the chuckle brothers (sullivan/gold) billing it as "the best of british"  with land of hope n glory bellowing out of the speakers before the game !   embarassing......very embarassing   

$-)  cant really say anything more except..........embarassing.

oh yeah............were gonners.

• gone gone gone
  • Didn't really expect to get anything out of the Chelski game to be honest.
     Lumpalard was destined to score against us.
     Hiddink must have  said to Torres "listen son, you're bound to break your duck against this lot, so here's your chance"
    How many times has the player of the season been in a relegated team?

• Matt,

Hiddink ?? might have said it in a phone call to Torres but Ancelloti is the blues manager now ! but i know what you mean.
    Feel very sorry for Scotty as hes flogging a dead horse.
    Im off to Sheffield on Monday to watch the rest of the snooker and forget about football for a week.

See ya,  Dave
  • Twat!  
    My bad.
    Enjoy the snooker.
    Cheers
  • Now down to 3 games for survival and 9 points are required......to be sure to be sure.
  • edited May 2011
    Oh shit !   If we cant beat Blackbum at home then im sorry to say we belong in the fizzy pop league.   :-(
  • We have to expect that anyone in a national team will be jumping ship asap, so thats the goalie, a midfielder & at least one forward.
    In my view, we should just ditch the whole defence, as to my eyes, they've been the weakest area of the team.
    So then, we'll lose the goalie, the defence, some midfielders & some forwards. 
    Question. Of those that are likely to stay (ie, not Scotty/Green etc), who do you want to keep?
    The only ones I'd like to keep will be off anyway!
    Oh Shit
    Matt.
  • Very true Matt - a complete rebuild is on the cards and a long stay in the fizzy pop league.
  • Last time we went down, I was sad, pissed off, looking for excuses.
    Today, I am just plain F***ing angry at  'em.
    So now, we'll have a 68k capacity stadium in the "fizzy pop league".

• Not until 2014 - thats when whu take tenency.
  • Yeah, but the danger is that in 2014 we'll still be in that league!
  • Blimey, that was quick!!
    Avram out the door already.
    Mass exodus queue forming now.
  • GOD could have been whu manager and the end result would have been the same because its down to the players.
  • It has to be a psychological problem with 'em. You just know that being 2-0 up isn't enough. As soon as they got 1 goal back, you could just see the defence & confidence crumble (even more than usual). 
    I mean pretty much ALL season, not just the last game.
    Whats the crowd going to be like for the Sunderland game?
  • In a word Matt .........VOLATILE !      I think a lot of fans are very angry at the moment and are ready to vent it on the two amigos - i mean owners.

The club i love has slowly been destroyed and become a joke by inept so called shrewd business people. - shit even Steve Mclaren has turned the job down !!

I agree with you on the players and would get rid of every one of them except Scotty and rebuild around him.

Its a shame we cant do the same with the owners but im affraid we are stuck with em for a prolonged period in the fizzy pop league where teams battle for 90 mins in every game which this group of tossers are incapable of.

Still the fans will be there next season as usual rain or shine like blind sheep to the slaughter ......makes me want to cry............AND LIKE MY DREAMS THEY FADE AND DIE.       

:( :( :-(
  • Oh dear.........Fat Sam - it aint gonna be pretty next season.....get yer hard hats on !!
  • Yeah, Big Sam.
    I think if we had got him in maybe Nov last year, he may have sorted out the defence & we MAY have stayed up. Not sure that long term he's exactly traditional Hammers style is he.
    Mind you, that hasn't been up to much lately, has it?
    Will he be able to work with Gold/Sullivan/Brady?
    Look for the positives, I guess. At least we'll see a bit of passion in the dug-out & I must admit, I've missed that with AV.
    Any news on your DAC yet??? 
    B-)
  • Hi Matt,

Dac has been put on the back burner till xmas/new yr

I will be very surprised if upton pk is anywhere near full next year as many season ticket holders have left the sinking ship.

Regards,  Dave
  • edited June 2011
    I'm thinking that Nolan is a pretty good buy for us. Obviously there's the Sam-link, but he seems to be a player who likes to drive his team on & captains pretty well. I guess he's about as good a "Scotty replacement"  as we're likely to get, bearing in mind our standing! 
  • Agreed Nolan is a good midfield general who can score goals too.
    My concern is that i feel we really need a 30 goals a season striker to get us back in the prem which Carlton Cole is not !
    Fat Sam will steady the ship and bring some discipline back to the team and hopefully make em fitter.
    My worry is that the footie aint gonna be pretty to watch BUT hey it hasnt exactly been great for years anyway.
  • Yup, I'll gladly take a few "ugly wins" over some noble losses this season. We're gonna need every point we can get. Agree about our front line. Which strikers will we keep/who's going/can we buy anyone tasty?
    Keane's about the only one I'd like to keep & he's a loaner, isn't he? Or has he already gone.... Can't remember.
    Cheers mate.
  • Keanes past his best i feel and injury prone.... i think hes gotta go back to the spuds anyways.
    A decent winger would be handy and a replacement for Rob Green is imminent i hear.
  • Well, not exactly a great start, was it?
    Although I think Nolan & Carew could be very shrewd buys, fitness permitting. Must admit I thought Scotty would not be with us now, interesting to see who'll keep the captains armband if by some miracle scotty stays!
    Were you there Dave?
  • ???? No ????  :-D
  • Matt,

Affraid i cant bear to watch them anymore - will go to a few selective away games and the odd cup game but thats about it.
    Beating the Dons 1-0 aint impressive is it !!

Dave
  • Ahhh thats better - 4-0 at Watfords more like it !!     :X
  • Another stonking away win 4-1 at Forest........just need to get our home form the same and all will be well.

Manure 8 The Arse  2.....................blimey!!  is this the end for Arsehole wanker ??   
    ;-)
  • So Scotty has departed hammer towers then..........why oh why did he have to go to the scumbag totts though ?

Anywhere else and i would have given him my blessings but to go to our bitter rivals is unforgivable !!

just goes to show that these footballers have no morals and dont give a toss about the fans who pay their wages therefore i hope the wanker breaks his leg in his debut game.

• Blimey mate, you REALLY don't like the Totts, do you? 
    How is Modric valued at £40 mill when Scotty went for £5mil ??? Arry is 'avin a turkish!
    We got Bentley on loan, which if he's fit could be good + a couple of big old bruiser boys which suits Fat Sam's way.+Lansbury fron the gooners, who I don't know much about.
    Shame about Scotty. I can forgive his poor taste in London geography (Just) for what he did (or tried to do) last season. A truly thankless task.
    Cheers mate
    Matt.

• Nope - i have no time for the totts at all mate........dont expect them to stay bottom for long but am enjoying every minute of it while it lasts.    :-))
  • bloody hell - things are going too well to be true
  • The defence still needs a bit of work, doesn't it? Hopefully, Sam should be able to tighten them up a bit. Nice friendly game coming up next!

• Wish we could play all our games away - different team altogether
  • Another win but a 1-0 home victory over Peterborough doesnt exactly fill me with glee !
    Still some work required me thinks Sam ?