Tellurium Q ,,on the green and its smokin

2»

Comments

• edited November 2011
    lol, you may have a point there Col, since having the Green i have been able to run the volume all the way to the end stop and the damage to the building was on the corner of the listening room!! a warning might
    just be a good idea on the pizza boxes.

hows the new claymore and budget A class amps coming along , any sign of a release date yet?

all the best,

matt

:-)
  • edited November 2011
    lol, you may have a point there Col, since having the Green i have been able to run the volume all the way to the end stop and the damage to the building was on the corner of the listening room!! a warning might
    just be a good idea on the pizza boxes.

hows the new claymore and budget A class amps coming along , any sign of a release date yet?

all the best,

matt

:-)
    Claymore and cheap amp on hold at the moment, to many other things outside audio going on.
    Like the SSR and boat engine, 
    No time to rest can't wait to get home and go to Audiochews and meet nice folk.

Are you sure it was not the trams and underground city?

Best Col
  • Hi Col,

Pizza box arrived today (what - no pepperoni?) - I just plumbed them into the office system for the time being, hopefully later tonight they can go on the big rig.

I am hopeful I will get some time before the weekend is out for listening...either way I shall report back next week.

First impressions on the office system (not the best amp in here currently) is much better texture on brass, nice imaging too. That's just after 5 mins!

Matt - you sound like you need gaffer tape. Lots and lots of gaffer tape...
  • we dont mention the trams!!!! , come to think about it the building issues are all your fault Col, since i got the Claymore and green i have been listening at far higher volume levels!!

i did suggest gaffer tape and mastic to the builders Alan, they didnt seem too keen, they insisted on tying in ,underpinning ,re-harling and increasing the aggregate depth . pff, cowboys  ,
    enjoy the pizza ,you may not get out a lot in future now you have some, so, invest in some fake tan or people will talk!!!

;-) :-D
  • If I told 'normal' people what HiFi cables cost, and DACs and amps, they would talk more! I keep this dirty little obsession fairly quiet!
  • I wonder if you can get a Tram topped pizza with out cracks.
    Sorry no pepermarconi I rather have a topping of teslasauce it steals less of the flavour.