sky arts

Once again found myself here, portrait artist of the year. Repeat I know but soooo uplifting. With incredible talent and most importantly , beautiful results. What's not to like?

Comments

• I hear Sky Arts has some good music as well.
  • Yes it does. A lot of the time its outside of my appreciation but every now and again something "pops up". I'm sure if I subscribed I would be able to pick that which I like. I just view via Free view? but none the less I have found many rewards there. The art and Architecture in particularly.
  • I really must see if it's on FreeSat. Where I live, TV aerials are rare because the reception is so bad.
    Architecture is one of my things, so that's another reason to seek it out :)
  • Update: according to the Freesat website, it does have Sky Arts.
    Now, all I have to do is to remember to have a look when I'm in front of the TV.
  • watching at this moment Paul Simon live in New York. yes I know, but just persevere and listen to when Michael Breker comes on stage and you will be rewarded. At least I was!
  • PS, concert in the park is what its called on Sky Arts. Presumptuous post I know.
  • Paul Simon often has excellent backing musicians and Brecker played so many sessions, that I guess the two go together.
  • For anyone interested in architecture? sky are starting a new series this Monday, I don't have sky specifically it is just on my tv. Anyway I believe its called Art and Architecture if the last series is anything to go by, it should be good. If architecture isn't your thing, then not so much!
  • Thanks for that. I'll see if I can find it.
  • It is bloody good that and Abandon Engineering on yesterday. 
  • I never remember to find broadcast TV at a specific time. Unless it's streamed, I'm always doing something else.
  • Currently watching Sky Arts Art and Architecture, Daniel Libeskind, amazing!
  • I really must look at the Sky Arts schedule.
  • I believe it really worth a watch, if your into that sort of thing. 
  • One of the bonuses of retirement, watching art and architecture on sky, the wonderous Ross Sharp.
  • I still haven't even looked at the schedule. What happens to the time?
  • Moves faster than me!
  • Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana  :)
  • Again feel myself drawn to the current portrait artist o the year on sky, If asked between this, music, and books. God knows what I would do.
  • Always music for me!