A challenge and help needed.

After the stroke I had last Nov my eyesight has got worse so I am considering to stop making kit, this will leave me bored silly most days.
Alan of ABCaudio would love to keep the products for sale and the latest AG AMP/PSU (bridge, stereo, Bal and RCA in and out with gain control oh and remote sense).#
But we need a company to make them including chassis etc.
If you have any ideas on this please tell us, thanks.

Comments

• Really sorry to hear about your eyesight, Colin.

I have no idea about a manufacturer. Sorry.
  • I hope somebody does.
  • I hope so, too.
  • For Anthony I have just completed 2 very special M50 that have separate PSU and with Balance in and RCA in and out so they can be used with his WB Turbo to give him , I think he called 5.1 surround sound. The beast can also be bridged as mono with 240W RMS out each. Due to my crap eye sight have taken me over 8wks to make crazy.
    These look has if there will be the last amps I make, unless my eyes improve.
    It is my left eye with cloud out and double vision, the Doctors at Barts think it may get better but not so far, well mor scans today I hate that machine.
    I will post some pics later of these weird little amps, oh they also have a remote feedback like the WB and a gain control.
  • Good luck with those scans. There must be some hope if the doctors are saying that. Fingers crossed.