Wise

One day a fool went to see a wise man. The fool asked "what makes you a wise man and me a fool" The wise man replied " because you ask me"

Comments

• Reminds me of a song....

" Farmer, who knows not when to sow, Consults the old man clutching money in his hand.
    And with a shrug, The old man smiled, Took the money, left the farmer wild."

• One day a fool went to see a wise man. The fool asked "what makes you a wise man and me a fool" The wise man replied " because you ask me"
    Is that for 'Joke of the Day'? Or is this the start of philosophy on Chews? (I'm happy if you are :) ).
  • Just a post, comment.
  • Just a post, comment.
    Yep. That's what we do here  :)
  • cj66, what song? driving me up the wall, been thinking, thinking, thinking....
  • edited February 2023
    >:)

Baby steps ( that's a clue to the album ). I could add that triffids, ghosts and myths are on the same album.  
  • A bit of Googling suggests it could be this:

But I can't bring myself to listen. Sorry, early Peter G and friends don't do it for me  :(
  • Golden banana for Dave! However, also a big raspberry for daring not to like early Genesis :D
  • Sometimes, thinking about what you know, is not the same as knowing why you think you do.
  • edited May 2023
    Thank you, Grasshopper  :)
  • Some say that life is a uphill struggle, having got there what the .... happens next, gently sliding down hill?
  • Possibly, oh wise one.