Audiosmile at the National Audio Show

edited September 2011 in Parish notices
We are pleased to announce that we'll be in room S28 on the ground floor ( near the big Henley room).

The Kensai, (new) Advantage and super tweeters will be on demo so please do pay us a visit.

There will be beer and wine to keep things flowing so even if you aren't in the market for loudspeakers, do pop in for a drink and a chat :)

See you there!

Many thanks to Dave for permission to post this.

Comments

• All the best Rob,
    This year I'm spoken for the weekend of the show, so unfortunately I won't be able to take advantage of your generous hospitality, or your doubtless wondrous kit!
    Hope you have fun!
    Ben
  • I'm about triple-booked already for that weekend - what is going on?

Good luck Rob. Have a great show!
  • That a shame I would loves to say hi, but we will be in Italy.
    Take lots of photo's please,
    Best Col
  • Will do Colin.

There is a trade day this year so should have a good chance to do the rounds.
  • Just registered for my electronic ticket, so all being well will be there on the sunday, I really enjoyed it last year
  • Enjoy it Lee - how about some photos for the forum? I can't be there either...

I hope it goes well for you & Simon, Rob!
  • couldn't possibly make it to the show but i cant wait for the pics, and if any of you that can attend have a phone that can record in HD then please i would be much obliged if you could get some vid and post some links,
    have fun ,
    all the best,
    matt
  • I aint got any HD stuff but will try and get some pics
  • edited September 2011
    Sorry this is a link but our forum and this one use different methods to display images so I can't just port my report across.

Lots of pics as requested :)

Enjoy:

• Thanks for sharing Rob. We like your forum, links are allowed here.
    Really glad the show went well, a consistent high point seems to be the Kensai, reading the reports across the web.
    :-)