Not to well

Sorry guys I have been poorly, Jaw infection and teeth followed by Covid, and I missed my heart valve replacement operation, Back there again on the 2nd Sept.
I do hope you are all well?
Many thanks for the kind word sent to me whilst I was a bit sick.
At last my new library loft conversion is up and running.

Comments

• Sorry to hear you've not been well, Colin. I thought you'd been quiet.
    I'm well. So far, we've avoided Covid.
    The library loft sounds cool. Enjoy it!
  • Hope your library brings you pleasure its a real shit this old stuff! don't forget some tesla for your shelves! Hard times me thinks.
  • Sounds nasty and painful Colin, I'm glad you're through it now. Best wishes for the "service" in September.
    The library loft sounds very cool, just add some sounds and a coffee machine :)
  • Coffee machine is a great idea, Chris. Personally, I have a habit of dropping off while reading. Not through boredom, but just chilling out.
  • Colin, if you don't want to reply I understand. I have a real problem, teeth, jaw , headaches, etc. how did you get it fixed? I cant afford private dentists and it would seem nhs ones are none existent
  • AntiCrap said:
    Sorry guys I have been poorly, Jaw infection and teeth followed by Covid, and I missed my heart valve replacement operation, Back there again on the 2nd Sept.
    I do hope you are all well?
    Many thanks for the kind word sent to me whilst I was a bit sick.
    At last my new library loft conversion is up and running.
    Glad to read you’re on the mend Col.
    Library….?
  • Thing with books, I think you'll find, Ben.  :o
  • Young'uns eh Dave? >:)
  • <Sounds of thigh-slapping>!
  • Lord Wonfor. In the library. With the soldering iron.
  • Could be dangerous?
  • Could be dangerous?
    He is and it is Lord Earlshaw he he >:)