ABCaudio

On behalf of Colin,

It sadden me and Colin that Alan has not got better and he has the license to sale and make the EWA cables.
We will give him more time and if no improvement, a new production team will be set up with a new web page etc.
This will happen in the New Year I am deeply sadden that our dear friend is not getting well, but this product can not be allowed to die as Colin has invested lots of money and time into it.

Best Bugs the Rabbit

Our prays go out for Alan and family  for a good recovery.

Comments

• Oh dear, I thought Alan was slowly on the mend, saddening indeed.

Positive waves to him and his family.

• No, it isn't good news. He seemed well when I talked to him last week.
  • Alan came to see me today and it was great to see him, well the small bit I could see anyhow. He was in good sprits I wish he could have stayed longer.
    My eyesight is getting better but it is like looking thru a tunnel.
  • Glad you're both feeling better.
  • edited November 2022
    Brown is alive and on another forum, Shame for a week after a horrid headache I went blind and then tunnel vision at last it is coming back, crikey that ugly bloke keeps looking at me in the bathroom.
  • That's him you seen him too, a alien from Naim via Linn I suspect and missing the NVA comet via the TQ nebular . Tannoy the people let the Wharfedale's out.
    God the pills are good, can I have more boss???.

• Any updates Colin on how things are looking to getting your new designs to market this year? I believe there’s a reference cable and amp that have yet to be realized. Has Alan made a recovery?
  • Dear Alan is bouncing back he came to see me last week,
  • After a pig of a day that's some great news!

Good for Alan....
  • Sorry you've had a pig of a day.