Disable Badge

On the 2nd of April, I had a reminder from Newham Council London to re apply for my ne Blue Badge.
Sent them the info Photo Driving Licence etc as requested.
Then this week I got a e-mail from them to tell me that they need the info again. Now they have for the last 9yrs supplied me with a Blue Badges , my first Blue Badge from 10yrs ago was  issued in Somerset Yeovil.
Yesterday I again got a email wanting the info yet again and warning me that my last one ends on the 20th June 2023.
Also here in Newham we need parking permits, but they told me as we have our own private drive and a Blue Badge I do not need one. This is the first time they told me this so for the last 3 yrs I have paid out money that I did not need to on there parking CON.
So Yesterday I went too see them at there very posh offices and was told It would be done by today, but no, yes you guessed it I got yet the 3rd email asking for the same info again.
I wonder what incompetent 16yr old non English speaker moron runs this dept at Newham.

So have anybody else here had the same problem and how did you fix it? No Dave not with a shotgun.