The trials and Tribulations of age.

Several weeks ago I found that I was having trouble holding things thought it would pass, just the beginning it seems. Im now down to being able to pick up very little, something the size of a shot glass, good job I like a single malt! Upshot is my listening room (single bedroom) is now in disarray as it was during my clean up that my hands failed and its not likely that I will be able to sort it out soon. I dread to think how my kids will see it, 5amps, 4sets of speakers, 100+ albums etc. Doc says its unlikely to get any better, my fault it seems combination of life style and the work I did, hey ho. closest I can get to music now is my Ipad and Im grateful for that. Stay well people, see your doctor (if you can) when something dont feel right, I didn't.

Comments

• I'm sorry to hear that, Ron. I've been wondering where you've been, and meaning to drop you an email.

I don't know your family, but wouldn't someone amongst them help you?

Meanwhile, keep enjoying your iPad!  
  • Family of 8 all gone now inc parents, daughter in Yorkshire doing well, Son working 6 days a week to be able to buy a home, god bless him, prices stupid here, he I would not want to put this on him. 
  • Maybe the current property price correction will ease your son's life? I don't envy him.

Take it easy, mate.
  • Stay well Ron "Never Give Up Never Surrender" (Galaxy Quest) sorry Trek Fans and Dave  B)
  • Galaxy Quest? Is that a Samsung phone or a chocolate bar?
  • Thank you Colin. Its life but not how I know it.
  • edited October 2023
    Just think the natural state of the universe is not life, so we are so lucky so why do we go around killing each other ???? Stupid in 100yrs we will all be forgotten, so Choco bar here I come, Dave it was "Tool Time" in space .

https://youtu.be/xQLQ4XO-WUM
  • I shudder to think what "Tool Time" in space is   :o  >:)  o:)