For Sale TOCA Seca 50 mono amps

It comes with a heavy heart that I have to downsize my equipment. I have lived with Colin's amazing amps for a year or so now but my wife has put her foot down with the amount of equipment I have.
Colin has looked inside and out of both of them and they are fully working.

This pair were part of the original set of the largest Seca amps ever made. 

Comments

• Holy moly! Are these the human height monsters I've seen occasional photos of?

Definitely needs pictures uploaded...

• Yes a shame Bill has no find space for them.

• Aren't they something. I think I'd have to reinforce the floorboards.
  • WhatsApp me on 07701090680 and I can send some photos. They are nearly as big as my Impulse H2's. 

I'd consider some type of trade for smaller amps that can be almost hidden but my beloved thinks they look like coffins for little people ( no offence meant) 
  • Forgot to mention, they are the only pair in existence. 
  • Hi bill.
    Lovely things you have there. What sort of amps are you looking to replace them with.
    Where are you based? 
    Could you email pictures? 
    Many thanks 
  • Hi , I'm based in Stepney, East London and happy to WhatsApp pics across. My mobile it listed above. My wife will have a say in what I can replace them with but she has liked some of my valve amps I've previously owned.

• Anyone interested , I could deliver in greater London area and surrounding counties and for £2900. No Couriers and grab a piece of Hi-Fi history
  • I can't part with them , I am now to beg the wife and sacrifice other equipment to the Hifi alter. They are no longer for sale as I have played just about my entire collection.
    I may have to live in the shed.
  • I live in my shed Bill, staving to death,eating spiders.
  • Hifi is a love that is not easy 
  • An excellent decision!
    If you still enjoy it, keep it.

My guide to marital bliss;

Husband: I can't get rid of it, it's my favourite and I love it.
    Wife: It's big and ugly and has to go!
    Husband: ...but you're also my favourite and @#$*₩¥@!!!!

To this day I still look great, even with a machete buried in the back of my head :D
  • I have not won this battle with the wife. The first person to offer me around £2500 you can take them. Our anniversary today and she has already started.

• I feel your pain.
  • open to offers

• advertised on Gumtree for 3k
  • I am truly blessed. I get no WAF crap from SWMBO.

In exchange, I try to keep gear (relatively) under control. 

Maybe I won't be making an offer for those monoliths, Bill  ;)
  • I am sadden you want to sell them Bill after buying from me for £1200 and I donated the money to GOSH . Are you going to donate the profit to GOSH also ?
  • I'd certainly donate to charity Colin. I drive past GOSH every day
  • Billc666 said:
    I'd certainly donate to charity Colin. I drive past GOSH every day
    Great news just a shame you can't keep them. You did after them very well .
  • Sold on Ebay
  • Starting price of £1500 with three bids all from the same bidder, but sold for £1800

Doesn't compute. 
  • Didn't see the listing. 
  • A bargain and very very rare. I hope it has gone to good home.
This discussion has been closed.