Hospice Raffle for new Claymore

This weekend the 20th at Custom House Surgery a fun day has been arranged.
This is in aid of " Richard House Children's Hospice "
The Claymore was made this weekend and will be the last one I will make.
The Raffle is for this Claymore good luck .

Best Colin Wonfor

Comments

• well lets start somewhere, I know its not enough by any means but maybe it will encourage others? £75.00. Good luck hope it does well  <3
  • well lets start somewhere, I know its not enough by any means but maybe it will encourage others? £75.00. Good luck hope it does well  <3
    Thank you but not sure I understand the Raffle is on Saturday via Raffle tickets and at the Custom House Surgery. 
  • AntiCrap said:

Best Colin Wonfor
    The end of an era :(

If I was in the UK I'd shuffle along and try my luck for this very worthy cause.

If you can get there, go for it. You just might walk away with a bit of hifi fantasticness and feeling good about how you obtained it.
    B)
  • cj66 said:
    AntiCrap said:

Best Colin Wonfor
    The end of an era :(

If I was in the UK I'd shuffle along and try my luck for this very worthy cause.

If you can get there, go for it. You just might walk away with a bit of hifi fantasticness and feeling good about how you obtained it.
    B)
    😃😄😁
  • the above is not my post, wtf! how does this this happen ? not sure I understand either.
  • @Simplemind Change your password.

• Which post?

An "At-sign  Simplemind" means someone is tagging you.
    If you are quoted it's  "Simplemind said".

Is that what you mean?

• The organisers for the Raffle have decided without asking me to put the EWA Claymore on bloody Ebay.
  • Not a nice thing to do imho.
  • edited July 20
    That's really not in the spirit of the event or the donation.

However, it probably will score a greater income for the charity......I hope at least.

I don't see it on e bay yet...