Comments

• Art work for pcb I did was stolen at the time I was recovering from a deadly car crash.
    So was not able to take them to the law. But they stop making them as a matter interest Lomax at TQ had one I suspect this is it .

DO NOT BUY I WILL NOT SERVICE IT
  • Justin contact me please
  • I am getting back from Mr X a great reviewer who loved it, a EWA Claymore as it is ex demo
    It will be for sale for offers over £800 please contact Alan at ABCaudio .
  • AntiCrap said:
    Art work for pcb I did was stolen at the time I was recovering from a deadly car crash.
    So was not able to take them to the law. But they stop making them as a matter interest Lomax at TQ had one I suspect this is it .

Strangely enough, it's down in Somerset (where the seller is based) 🤔
  • AntiCrap said:
    Art work for pcb I did was stolen at the time I was recovering from a deadly car crash.

Out of respect for your intellectual property I wouldn't touch this with a bargepole. Who knows what it performs like, but without Your chioce componentry selection it could quite easily be a right pigs ear.
    Hate the fact these morally inept toerags thought they could rip you off Col 😤